Extremely limited edition, with an original 25 planned for Australia and New Zealand, this has now been reduced to only three and is truly the last chance to own the Hennessey VelociRaptor Ranger.
Built proudly and exclusively by KPM Motorsport in Adelaide, this Hennessey Performance Ranger VelociRaptor was recently completed and is now available for purchase at Adrian Brien Automotive.
Expert tuning house Hennessey Performance then upgrades the engine management software and throws in a performance exhaust system and high-flow intercooler, bumping output up to 181kW (at 3300rpm) and 590Nm (at 2200rpm) in the process.
Ensuring it has the infrastructure to match the power hike, a Stage 1 ICON coil-over suspension upgrade is utilised, providing the vehicle with three inches of lift, made easily accessible by the inclusion of automatic electric sidesteps. This is balanced by 18-inch alloys wrapped in Toyo R/T 285/65R18 Tyres rubber.
The extensive list of upgrades included on the Hennessey Ranger VelociRaptor reinvent the car both visually and mechanically, resulting in an extremly versatile and powerful vehicle.
The Hennessey VelociRaptor can take on more than ever and is certain to turn head wherever you go.
A full list of modifications can be found below:
– 181kW @ 3300rpm
– 590Nm @ 2200rpm
THE HENNESSEY VELOCIRAPTOR UPGRADE INCLUDES:
– Hennessey VelociRaptor Engine Management Software Upgrade
– Hennessey VelociRaptor Performance Exhaust System
– Hennessey VelociRaptor High Flow Intercooler
– Hennessey VelociRaptor Adjustable Coilover Suspension Upgrade (3” lift)
– Hennessey VelociRaptor – ICON Billet Aluminium Front Control Arms
– Hennessey VelociRaptor 18” Alloy Wheels
– Automatic Electric Sidesteps
– Toyo R/T 285/65R18 Tyres
– Hennessey VelociRaptor Front Bumper Upgrade with RIGID LED Lights
– Hennessey VelociRaptor Rear Bumper Upgrade
– Colour Coded Flares, Mirrors and Handles
– Hennessey & VelociRaptor Exterior Decals
– Hennessey Custom Embroidered Leather Interior
– Limited Edition (3 units for Australia) Serial Numbered Plaques in Engine Compartment
– Chassis Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
– 3 year/60,000 Km Limited Warranty